Leadership Development for Team Leaders
Dates – new dates for 2019 to be released shortly
Venue – tbc
£315 per person for the 4-days. Lunch and refreshments included.
This 4 day leadership development programme is designed to develop and support staff with team leadership responsibilities. A strong emphasis on the practice and application of coaching skills runs through the course with delegates encouraged to develop their skills in this key development tool, with inter-sessional practice and reflection.
Comments from previous delegates include:
- ‘Fabulous course. Lovely atmosphere between trainers and group. Thank you’
- ‘Enable me to fulfil my new role with confidence. First course that I feel has delivered what it promised’
- ‘It has made me reflect on what and how I do things and ways I can improve my skills in developing team work and dealing with problems within my team.’
- ‘I am far more conscious of leading rather than just managing’
- ‘Very rare to use everything on a training course.’
- ‘Improve listening skills. Coaching. More confident’
Sessions will include:
- Leading & developing a team: introduction to leadership styles, skills for effective leaders
- Communication: learning to listen, giving constructive feedback
- Planning and organising: managing time, managing meetings, prioritising, reducing risks & learning when to delegate
- Managing performance: the PDR process and the leader as a coach
- Developing self and others: training needs analysis, clarity of roles
Target audience and charges:
This programme is suitable for all those with team leadership responsibilities, including new and experienced staff members. Previous participants have included Senior teaching assistants, HLTAs, Teachers, administrators, finance officers and ICT technicians.
Click here for flyer: this will be released as soon as the dates are confirmed.
Click here for booking form: this will be released as soon as the dates are confirmed.