For teachers of Science in Primary and Secondary phases and teaching assistants who support Science lessons
Join Jenny in the Westfield Science Lab for a session which aims to give you
- Ideas on how to adapt lesson plans and units of work for students with SEND
- Tips on teaching abstract concepts in concrete term
- Strategies for making Science inclusive for pupils with autism and other specific learning difficulties
- Ways to make best use of adult support in the Science lesson
- Accessing resources which work well for pupils with SEND
Your trainer is Jenny Coomer who has been teaching Science to pupils with special needs for over 20 years, covering age groups from Primary through to GCSE. Jenny is also an Initial Teacher Training tutor for the TADSS Dorset partnership programme for Primary teachers and has taught adult Science GSCE for school staff with great success.
Click here for flyer: Very Special Scientists – FLYER
Click here for booking form: Very Special Scientists – BOOKING FORM
Please contact us on 01305 833 518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.