24th November 2016, 9am – 4pm
Hethfelton House, Wareham, Dorset BH20 6HS
A day of learning for education practitioners to develop knowledge and understanding of sensory processing difficulties, creating supportive environments and strategies to support learning.
Nerys Hughes is the clinical lead for ‘Whole Child Therapy’ and a specialist children’s occupational therapist. She has worked in a variety of settings including the NHS, national charities and independent private therapy services. Nerys uses a whole person approach to therapy and specialises in sensory integration therapy, therapeutic listening, primitive reflex integration and intensive interaction.
- Experiences for a child with sensory processing difficulties
- Signs of sensory difficulty
- Providing supportive environments at school
- Applications to learning
- Strategies and techniques to help children with sensory processing
- Engaging pupils in learning and everyday activities
Cost: £99 per person to include lunch, refreshments, etc
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.