10am – 4pm.
£35 per person including lunch and refreshments.
For professionals working with parents in roles such as Family Support Advisors, Pupil and Parent Support workers , ELSAs, Family Liaison Officers, etc.
- To give you a good, basic knowledge of the DLA process
- To provide detail of the two components and how they are awarded
- To give you a good knowledge and understanding of the forms
- To supply you with the skills to enable you to help families complete the forms
- To enable you to challenge decisions when appropriate
- To give you a snapshot of related benefits
Cerebra have developed this training over a number of years and their extremely popular guide to DLA has helped countless families and professionals find their way through what can be a complicated process.
Click here for flyer: Disability Living Allowance Workshop – FLYER
Click here for booking form: Disability Living Allowance Workshop – BOOKING FORM